Last Updated Oct 2, 2018
The following Carmiq Network Rewards Credit Program (“Rewards Program”) Terms and Conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”) apply to any of Tesloop, Inc’s Carmiq Network rewards credits (also called “Rewards Credits” or “Network Credits” or “Promotional Credits”) you receive. You must have a valid account (“your account”) with Tesloop, Inc. (“the Company”) before you can receive or redeem Rewards Credit unless a signed agreement with the company granting an explicit amount of credits has been executed.
You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the Rewards Program. The Rewards Program is intended for personal use only. Commercial use by commercial customers and others purchasing items for resale are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program, and any credits issued will be void.
The Rewards Credits Program is a free customer loyalty program that allows participants to earn “Rewards Credits” with qualifying activities on the Carmiq Network. Participants may also earn Rewards Credits by participating in Promotional Activities (defined in Section 5) that may be offered through the Rewards Program from time to time. Participants in the Rewards Program may redeem accumulated Rewards Credits for “Rewards Codes” that can be used toward purchasing certain items on Tesloop.com and on the Carmiq Network and may also use the Rewards Credits for other purposes as may be provided by Tesloop from time to time.
There are no membership fees associated with the Carmiq Network Rewards Program. Below are some of the ways that you can enroll in the Rewards Program.
Once you are enrolled in the Rewards Program and have accepted the Rewards Program Terms, you can view and manage your Rewards Program account (“Rewards Credits Program Account”) by logging into your Tesloop Carmiq Account. You may only have one Rewards Program Account, and it is non-transferable. You are responsible for anyone else who uses your Rewards Program Account.
Promotional Activities and Events. From time to time, we, or others acting with our permission, may offer you opportunities to earn bonus Rewards Credits, such as inviting you to engage with Tesloop in special promotional events or activities in exchange for Rewards Credits (“Promotional Activities”).
Rewards Credits for participation in Promotional Activities will be awarded as described in the applicable promotional offer and will be subject to any additional terms set forth in the promotional offer. Some Promotional Activities may limit the amount of Rewards Credits earned per Promotional Activity. Rewards Credits for eligible participation in Promotional Activities may take seven or more days to be added to your Rewards Program Account.
6. Promotional Carmiq Network Credits can be applied for use or purchase of certain goods and services offered.
7. Rewards Credit may be used only for fees and charges on or after the date you receive applicable Rewards Credit in your account and only for specific Services designated by Tesloop from time to time (collectively, “Eligible Services”). Rewards Credit will not be applied against any fees or charges for use of any Ineligible Services, and your account will be billed for all fees and charges for use of any Ineligible Services. The Company reserves the right to specify and modify which services are included in the “eligible services” list at any time.
8. Rewards Credit will not be deducted from your account until you redeem your Rewards Credit code through a Tesloop Site. Your account will be billed for all fees and charges for use of any Eligible Services in excess of the amount of available Rewards Credits available.
9. Rewards Credit you receive is personal to you. You may not sell, license, rent, or otherwise transfer Rewards Credit. Rewards Credit may be applied only to your own account or other accounts attached to your account, and not any other account. Tesloop Rewards Credit has no intrinsic value, is not redeemable for cash, has no cash value, and serves merely as a means to recognize and provide an incentive to use our Services. Rewards Credit may not be purchased for cash, and Tesloop, Inc. and its affiliates do not sell Rewards Credit. Rewards Credit is nonrefundable and non-exchangeable between accounts.
10. Rewards Credit is void in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of any terms of the Agreement or of these Terms and Conditions, or if sold for cash or other consideration. In addition to any other legal relief available to us, you will reimburse us for the amount of any Rewards Credit you use in violation of these Terms and Conditions
11. Rewards Credit may not be used (and you are ineligible to receive any Rewards Credit) if you are using your account for or on behalf of the U.S. federal government or any other governmental entity, or if your use or receipt of Rewards Credit is inconsistent in any way with applicable Tesloop terms and conditions.
12. Certain current or future Tesloop incentives or other 3rd party offers may restrict the use of Rewards Credit usage on a case by case basis.
13. Rewards Credit may be used only for fees and charges for Eligible Services, and will not be applied against any sales, use, gross receipts, or similar transaction-based taxes (“Transaction Taxes”) that may be applicable to you. To the extent that any fees or charges for Eligible Services exceed the amount of available Rewards Credit and are subject to Transaction Taxes, applicable Transaction Taxes will be billed to your account.
14. You may not issue any press release or make any other public disclosure regarding Rewards Credit without our prior written consent. In addition, you agree not to misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you. For example, you agree not to imply that we support, sponsor, or endorse you unless you have our prior written permission to do so.
15. Rewards Credits are valid until 1/1/2023 unless other expiration dates are specified for applicable Rewards Credits. Failure to use Rewards Credit before such expiration date will result in the forfeiture of Rewards Credit. We reserve the right to cancel Rewards Credit at any time. No refunds will be granted for any expired or canceled Rewards Credit.
Program benefits or member accounts may not be merged, transferred, purchased, sold, assigned, auctioned or traded, including by death or as part of a domestic relations matter. Doing so will void the Member account. Program credits, rewards and/or benefits have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash.
Member is responsible and liable for any applicable federal, state or local income, sales, use or other taxes which may result from Member’s participation in the network credits program.
These Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and the Company, and Company’s Carmiq Rewards Program, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions.
Any dispute relating in any way to these terms and conditions or company’s Tesloop Network Credits program, including claims based on state or federal statutes, shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in. Such proceedings shall be conducted under the prevailing rules of the American arbitration association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and final and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Under this agreement, company and member understand and agree that they are giving up their right to a court or jury trial. Company and member further agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. This provision shall not apply if the member has in any manner violated or threatened to violate any company intellectual property rights, in which case Company may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of California member consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Company is not responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way, directly or indirectly, to Members’ participation in the Program. This applies even if foreseeable or even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In New Jersey, this limitation applies only to claims based on breach of warranty.
All Program design, text, graphics, logos, images, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, “Company Intellectual Property”) are owned by the Company and may be registered in the United States and internationally.